Jump Start Your Orientation
There are several items that can be taken care of right now. Please be sure to review the list below and get started on the items that are applicable to you prior to Orienation.
- Submit all of the appropriate your Weigel Health Center forms including your immunization records MMR form;
- Send in your final official high school and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office;
- Access Your Accounts - Computing Guide for New Students
Activate/Reset Network Password
Activate Student Gmail Account
- Check Degree Works to make sure your classes/credits have transferred properly
- Get your ID Card in advance and pick it up at orientation - avoid the line. (AND get $2 in free printing for those who go through the on-line process!)
- If you don't remember, you can find your Student Username/Banner ID Lookup here;
- Sign Up for your Parking Permit Registration;
- Print and bring with you a copy of your Degree Works and class schedule;
- Review the Check List located on the Accepted Students webpage.